100% Free to Sign Up!

Join Now for Free!
  • Monique Desire
  • Share camera
  •  
Model in break mode
TIP TIP
Balance:

Chat with me, I`m ONLINE! Chat with me, I`m OFFLINE!

Welcome to my live chat room. Type in the box to ask about my show.

Private conversation

Basic Profile

• Name: Monique Desire

Appearance

• Body: Slim
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Weight: 111 - 120 lbs
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Orientation: Straight

Languages spoken

• English

About My Show

The CGOTY contest vote has begun! Contest ends on 10 February. 23 days left!!!!!!

Vote daily and win for FREE on my naughty Snapchat account and more...
It's free to register and vote.You can vote every day once.

Send proof to add u to the list. Are considered only the videos snap proof while you click and vote for me. Send daily snap vote proof to my Snapchat account: moniquedesirecw
Do not send a picture, do not send screenshots or camera roll videos, I only consider real-time video snaps while you click on the VOTE.

For 15 votes/days= free 1 month subscription to my exclusive naughty Snapchat account.
For 20 votes/days= free 1 naughty show from demand & 1 months Snapchat
For 25 votes/days= free 1 naughty video form demand, 1 month Snapchat & Show.
For 20 and 25 votes-You can also choose 2-3 months free on my Naughty Snapchat account.

Snap a video while you click on VOTE;).
Please Vote for me daily/once. Thank you! muahhh

ON DEMAND(veryyyy naughty Sexy videos & shows)
Videos: http://cams.camwithher.com/exec/fanclubs/Monique+Desire/videos?action=showPaid
Shows: http://cams.camwithher.com/exec/fanclubs/Monique+Desire/ondemand

-PRIVATE SHOWS( teasing, dancing, dirty talk, JOI) /
-VIP SHOWS (C2C option, topless, nude**, Fetish*, Dirty talk, JOI, POV, Mind Fuck, mesmerize, DOMINATION*, CEI, Findom*, BJ*, Role Play. Special show NAC&toys** ( only with a special tip.

My measures 5.8' ( 172cm ), 117 lbs (53kg), 36DDD bra size- #hugeBoobs, #longlegs, gorgeous face, sexy Top model curves, brown/blond hair, blue eyes and sensual voice (Italian accent). ;)

OUTFITS: You must know that I have an impressive collection - with various textures and themes: GYM outfits, sexy lingerie, stockings, strings, bikini, mini dresses, fishnets, high heels, boots and more. Role-playing costumes & domination outfits. Just share your fantasy to make it real for you. ;)

FAN CLUB- Subscribe to have access anytime u need Monique's fix ;) -->

CUSTOM VIDEO -Store http://cams.camwithher.com/exec/fanclubs/Monique+Desire/store

If you have any question/ schedule a show, send me a private message. Kiss muahhhh

GIFT CARD: Send me a gift card to camgirlgiftcerts@gmail.com /mentioning my name in the title- Monique Desire. Thank you! xo

...Model Typing... Send

This model has a minimum show price of 50.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 50.0 credits on this model in private to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 50.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 50.0 credits on this model in VIP to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 100.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 100.0 credits on this model in voyeur to begin a show.
Click here for free instant access now!